As an association we are passionate about seeing pioneering forms of ministry and mission released across the North East.
We are in the early stages of developing a support group for those in unique pioneering settings: we are working with Rural Ministries, Coastal & Urban Expressions on how we do this.
Our Pioneers are supported by Rev John Cooper who is our Pioneer Facilitator; he regularly clusters the pioneers together for prayer and support. If you are interested in pioneering or would like to connect with John then you can email him here.
Are you looking to Pioneer in the North East?
In the NBA we want to support, encourage and equip all forms of Baptist ministry and mission.
Two of our core values are:
Centred on Mission: recognising God is at work in the world and we have the privilege in partnering with God to see lives and communities transformed by the presence of Jesus Christ.
Creative in Approach: we believe in a creative God and therefore everything we do as an association should reflect God’s creativity in doing new things, stepping out of familiar ways and embracing the adventure that God has for us.
Therefore we are passionate about releasing creative pioneering and mission across the North East of England.
If you are starting something or would like to partner with the NBA then please do get in contact with us to see how we can support and develop your pioneering project.
For your project to be considered you will need to write to use outlining:
- Your background and experience
- The vision for the pioneering/missional project
- A summary of the strategy of how you will do the project/pioneering (we understand that this will change and develop overtime.)
- Make reference to the Fruitfulness Indicators and how the pioneering/missional project will reflect them
- How the missional project/ pioneering is Baptist as its core.
- The reasons for wanting to partner with the NBA (making reference to our values)
Send your letter to the NBA Office (email@example.com)